Real Estate – Commercial
NEW YORK ACQUISITIONS & SALES ATTORNEYS
Mava Law’s multi-faceted real estate practice recognizes the vital role of time management and cost-effectiveness in determining the success of a transaction. While maintaining critical attention to detail, our attorneys work efficiently to close complex acquisition and sale transactions. The firm’s attorneys regularly advise on acquisitions and sales of multi-family, office, mixed-use properties, development sites, ground leases and asset portfolios.
As experienced commercial real estate attorneys, we understand that every provision in a purchase agreement can assume extraordinary importance at the time of sale and have ramifications far down the path of development. Our primary objective when negotiating a purchase agreement is to protect our clients’ immediate and long-term interests.
We serve our clients’ needs throughout all phases of the transaction including:
• Deal Negotiation and Structure, including Letters of Intent
• Purchase; Sale; Sale-Leaseback; Joint Venture and Management Agreements
• Transaction and Loan Documentation
• Coordination and Management of Pertinent Due Diligence Materials
HOW MAVA LAW CAN HELP
• Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating Letters of Intent, Purchase and Sale Agreements, Conveyance Documents and Financing Documents
• Conducting Due Diligence with Regard to Property Title, Easements, Compliance and Physical Property Evaluations
• Reviewing Environmental and Property Surveys
• Structuring and Securing Financing
• Analyzing Tax Issues and Structuring Transactions to Minimize Taxes Including, Without Limitation, 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges
CONTACT EXPERIENCED QUEENS
ACQUISITIONS & SALES LAWYERS
For more information or to schedule an appointment concerning your next acquisition & sale transaction, please contact us.